C5 Hydrocarbon Resin Low Volatility with Water Resistance Lh100-1h
|FOB Price:||US $2,300-2,600 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||30 Tons|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|30 Tons||US $2,300-2,600/ Ton|
|Production Capacity:||10000 Mt Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: LH100-1H
- Natural Resin: Hydrocarbon Resin
- Molecular Principal Chain: Carbon Chain Polymer
- Softening Point(°c): 97-105
- Grade No.: Lh100-1h
- Transport Package: 25kg Per Paper Bag
- Origin: CZ, China
- Synthetic Resin: Hydrocarbon Resin
- Characteristic: Thermoplastic Resin
- Color: White
- Acid Value(Mg KOH/G): Max. 0.1
- Trademark: HSU
- Specification: Color G# 1# Max
- HS Code: 3911100000
HSU™ LH100-1H is C5 aliphatic hydrocarbon resin based on purified piperylene.
HSU™ LH100-1H hydrocarbon resin is a low molecular weight, light color thermoplastic resin produced from aliphatic petroleum-derived monomers .With good infinity with a wild range of fillers and perfect tack and adhesion, it is a good raw material for hot melt adhesive and pressure sensitive tape. What is more, it is also used in rubber products and thermoplastic road marking paint.
EVA adhesives, Sealants, rubber compounding, thermoplastic road marking paint.
|Grade No.||Softening Point(°C)||Color G#||Acid Value(mg KOH/g)|
|HSU™ LH100-1H||95-105||2# Max||Max. 0.3|
• Excellent compatibility with various base polymers in adhesives
• Good chemical stability
• High heat resistance and water resistance
• Excellent tack and peel properties
• Low volatility and low odor
Packaging & Shipping
1. Packed in 25kg paper bag, pp bag or paper and pp compounding bag
17MT without pallets or 14.5MT with pallets for 1*20FCL
Also can use 750kg container sack, 15MT with pallets for 1*20 FCL.
2. Payment: Irrevocable L/C at sight, or 30%T/T in Advance
3. Shipment: In 20 Days after signed S/C
Storage & Protection
They are non-hazardous product, It should be stored in dry and cool place with fire fighting facilities. Far away from fire, sunshine, moisture and pollution.