C5 Hydrogenated Hydrocarbon Resin for Hot Melt Adhesive
|15-29 30-59 60+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $2,800 US $2,750 US $2,600|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||1000 Mt Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: LH100-0
- Natural Resin: Rosin
- Molecular Principal Chain: Element Organic Polymer
- Softening Point(°c): 97-105
- Grade No.: Lh100-0
- Transport Package: 25kg Per Paper Bag
- Origin: CZ, China
- Synthetic Resin: Polyurethane Resin
- Characteristic: Thermoplastic Resin
- Color: White
- Acid Value(Mg KOH/G): Max. 0.3
- Trademark: HSU
- Specification: Color G# 0#
- HS Code: 3911100000
HSU™ LH100-0 is the best C5 hydrogenated hydrocarbon resin.
HSU™ LH100-0 is a low molecular weight fully hydrogenated water white inert,thermoplastic resin derived from petrochemical feed stocks. this resin is especially designed as tackier in hot melt adhesive based on EVA co-polymer and fully hydrogented water- white hydrocarbon resin derived from petrochemical C5 cyclic feedstocks,this resin is especially designed as tackifier in hot melt adhesive based on EVA co-polymers and SIS block co-polymers requiring, excellent color retenting upon aging,it is widely used in hot melt adhesive and PSA.
Hot melt adhesives, Press sensitive adhesives.
|Grade No.||Softening Point(°C)||Color G#||Acid Value(mg KOH/g)|
|HSU™ LH100-0||100±5||0#||Max. 0.3|
• Excellent compatibility with various base polymers
• Good chemical stability
• Water white color
• Excellent tack and peel properties
• Low volatility and low odor
Packaging & Shipping
1. Packed in 25kg paper bag, pp bag or paper and pp compounding bag
17MT without pallets or 14.5MT with pallets for 1*20FCL
Also can use 750kg container sack, 15MT with pallets for 1*20 FCL.
2. Payment: Irrevocable L/C at sight, or 30%T/T in Advance
3. Shipment: In 20 Days after signed S/C
Storage & Protection
They are non-hazardous product, It should be stored in dry and cool place with fire fighting facilities. Far away from fire, sunshine, moisture and pollution.