C5 Hydrogenated Hydrocarbon Resin Used for Hot Melt Adhesive Psa
|1-14 15-29 30+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $2,500 US $2,450 US $2,350|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||10000 Mt Per Year|
|Transport Package:||25kg Per Paper Bag|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: LH110-0
- Natural Resin: Petroleum Resin
- Molecular Principal Chain: Carbon Chain Polymer
- Softening Point(°c): 105-120
- Grade No.: Lh110-0
- Trademark: HSU
- Origin: CZ, China
- Synthetic Resin: Petroleum Resin
- Characteristic: Thermoplastic Resin
- Color: White
- Acid Value(Mg KOH/G): Max. 0.3
- Grade Color: 0
- Specification: Color G# 0# Max
- HS Code: 3911100000
Environmental C5 Hydrocarbon Resin Hot Melt Adhesive , LH110-0
HSU™ LH110-0 is C5 hydrogenated hydrocarbon resin.
HSU™ LH110-0 is a low molecular weight fully hydrogenated water white inert,thermoplastic resin derived from petrochemical feed stocks. this resin is especially designed as tackier in hot melt adhesive based on EVA co-polymer and fully hydrogented water- white hydrocarbon resin derived from petrochemical C5 cyclic feedstocks,this resin is especially designed as tackifier in hot melt adhesive based on EVA co-polymers and SIS block co-polymers requiring, excellent color retenting upon aging,it is widely used in hot melt adhesive and PSA.
Hot melt adhesives, Press sensitive adhesives.
Acid Value(mg KOH/g)
• Excellent compatibility with various base polymers
• Good chemical stability
• Water white color
• Excellent tack and peel properties
• Low volatility and low odor
Packaging & Shipping
Road & Thermoplastic Road Marking Paints Usage Aliphatic C5 Petroleum Resin
1. Packed in 25kg paper bag, pp bag or paper and pp compounding bag
17MT without pallets or 14.5MT with pallets for 1*20FCL
Also can use 750kg container sack, 15MT with pallets for 1*20 FCL.
2. Payment: Irrevocable L/C at sight, or 30%T/T in Advance
3. Shipment: In 20 Days after signed S/C
Storage & Protection
They are non-hazardous product, It should be stored in dry and cool place with fire fighting facilities. Far away from fire, sunshine, moisture and pollution.