Water White C5 Hydrogenated Petroleum Resin Item No. Lh100-1y
|FOB Price:||US $2,550-2,750 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||15 Tons|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|15 Tons||US $2,550-2,750/ Ton|
|Production Capacity:||1000 Mt Per Year|
|Transport Package:||25kg Per Paper Bag|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: LH100-1Y
- Natural Resin: Hydrogenated Petroleum Resin
- Molecular Principal Chain: Carbon Chain Polymer
- Grade No.: Lh100-1y
- Color G#: #1 Max.
- Acid Value(Mg KOH/G): Max. 0.3
- Specification: Softening Point(° C)95-105 Color G# 2
- HS Code: 3911100000
- Synthetic Resin: Hydrocarbon Resin
- Characteristic: Hydrogenated Petroleum Resin
- Color: White
- Softening Point(°c): 95-105
- Applications: Hot Melt Adhesives, Press Sensitive Adhesives
- Trademark: HSU
- Origin: Changzhou, China
Water White Thermoplastic C5 Hydrogenated Petroleum Resin Item No. LH100-1Y
HSU™ LH100-1Y is C5 aliphatic hydrocarbon resin based on purified piperylene.
HSU™ LH100-1Y hydrocarbon resin is a low molecular weight, water white color thermoplastic resin produced from aliphatic petroleum-derived monomers .With good infinity with a wild range of fillers and perfect tack and adhesion, it is a good raw material for hot melt adhesive and pressure sensitive tape. What is more, it is also used in rubber products and thermoplastic road marking paint.
EVA adhesives, Hot melt adhesives, Press sensitive adhesives,Sealants, rubber compounding, thermoplastic road marking paint.
Acid Value(mg KOH/g)
• Excellent compatibility with various base polymers in adhesives
• Good chemical stability
• High heat resistance and water resistance
• Excellent tack and peel properties
• Low volatility and low odor
Packaging & Shipping
1. Packed in 25kg paper bag, pp bag or paper and pp compounding bag
17MT without pallets or 14.5MT with pallets for 1*20FCL
Also can use 750kg container sack, 15MT with pallets for 1*20 FCL.
2. Payment: Irrevocable L/C at sight, or 30%T/T in Advance
3. Shipment: In 20 Days after 30% T/T
Storage & Protection
They are non-hazardous product, It should be stored in dry and cool place with fire fighting facilities. Far away from fire, sunshine, moisture and pollution.