C5 Hydrogenated Hydrocarbon Resin Waterwhite 0 Color
|FOB Price:||US $2,650-2,800 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||15 Tons|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|15 Tons||US $2,650-2,800/ Ton|
|Production Capacity:||10000 Mt Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: LH110-0
- Natural Resin: Hydrocarbon Resin
- Molecular Principal Chain: Carbon Chain Polymer
- Softening Point(°c): 105-115
- Grade No.: Lh110-0
- Transport Package: 25kg Per Paper Bag
- Origin: CZ, China
- Synthetic Resin: Hydrocarbon Resin
- Characteristic: Thermoplastic Resin
- Color: White
- Acid Value(Mg KOH/G): Max. 0.1
- Trademark: HSU
- Specification: Color G# 0#
- HS Code: 3911100000
Environmental C5 Hydrocarbon Resin Hot Melt Adhesive , LH110-0
HSU™ LH110-0 is C5 hydrogenated hydrocarbon resin.
HSU™ LH110-0 is a low molecular weight fully hydrogenated water white inert,thermoplastic resin derived from petrochemical feed stocks. this resin is especially designed as tackier in hot melt adhesive based on EVA co-polymer and fully hydrogented water- white hydrocarbon resin derived from petrochemical C5 cyclic feedstocks,this resin is especially designed as tackifier in hot melt adhesive based on EVA co-polymers and SIS block co-polymers requiring, excellent color retenting upon aging,it is widely used in hot melt adhesive and PSA.
Hot melt adhesives, Press sensitive adhesives.
Acid Value(mg KOH/g)
• Excellent compatibility with various base polymers
• Good chemical stability
• Water white color
• Excellent tack and peel properties
• Low volatility and low odor
Packaging & Shipping
1. Packed in 25kg paper bag, pp bag or paper and pp compounding bag
17MT without pallets or 14.5MT with pallets for 1*20FCL
Also can use 750kg container sack, 15MT with pallets for 1*20 FCL.
2. Payment: Irrevocable L/C at sight, or 30%T/T in Advance
3. Shipment: In 20 Days after signed S/C
Storage & Protection
They are non-hazardous product, It should be stored in dry and cool place with fire fighting facilities. Far away from fire, sunshine, moisture and pollution.