Hydrogenated Petroleum Resin (DCPD hydrogenated petroelum resin)
|FOB Price:||US $2,350-2,850 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Ton||US $2,350-2,850/ Ton|
|Production Capacity:||1000 Mts Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Catalog of Hydrocarbon resin
- 8 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Model NO.: HD-1100
- Morphology: Solid-State
- Material: Odorless Hydrocarbon Resin
- Main Agent Composition: Thermoplastic Resin
- Promoter Composition: Odorless Hydrocarbon Resin
- Color: White
- Softening Point(°c: 100±5
- Acid Value(Mg KOH/G): Max. 0.1
- Trademark: HSU
- Specification: HD-1100
- HS Code: 3911100000
- Bonding Function: High Temperature Resistant Adhesive
- Application: Automobile, Construction, Woodworking, Footwear & Leather, Fiber & Garment, Packing
- Classification: Hot Melt
- Characteristic: Waterproof
- Composition: Odorless Hydrocarbon Resin
- Grade No.: Hsu™ HD-1100
- Color G#: 1# Max
- Applications: Hot Melt Adhesives, Press Sensitive Adhesives
- Transport Package: 25kg Per Bag
- Origin: China
HD-1100 has a good compatibility with ester and polyurethane solvents. In the ester solvent,It has a good compatibility with epoxy resin, furthermore it has a good curing speed with epoxy resin It can be used as the modifier for the marine paints and some other special paints like nitrolacquer paints. By added in, it can reduce the convergent force of the epoxy resin, improve the adhesion of paint as well as the shrinkage force to the cement and steel, furthermore, it also can strengthen the wetting property to paint and improve the leveling property of paint film.
HSU™HD1100 isa Hydrogenated, water whitethermoplasicresin obtainedfrompolymerization and hydrogenationofcyclicingredients.Thisresin isespecially designed astackifierfora varietyof adhesivepolymersincluding hot meltadhesive(HMA),hot meltpressure sensitivadhesive(HMPSA) and solventbased pressure sensitiveadhesive(SBPSA),because of itsgood heat resistance and good compatibilitywith base polymerssuch as ethylene vinylacetate(EVA),styrene block copolymer(SBC).
1) Used in high-end rubber, tire, car tires, bias tires, inner tubes and other rubber compounding industries.
2) Used in marine paints, lacquers, alkyd, epoxy, polyester paint, and adhesives, electrical engineering and other related industries.
3) Used in printing inks, gravure inks, printing inks and other high-end ink copperplate industries.
Packaging & Shipping
1. Packed in 25kg paper bag, pp bag or paper and pp compounding bag
17MT without pallets or 14.5MT with pallets for 1*20FCL
Also can use 750kg container sack, 15MT with pallets for 1*20 FCL.
2. Payment: Irrevocable L/C at sight, or 30%T/T in Advance
3. Shipment: In 20 Days after signed S/C
Storage & Protection
They are non-hazardous product, It should be stored in dry and cool place with fire fighting facilities. Far away from fire, sunshine, moisture and pollution.