C5 Hydrogenated Petroleum Resin (DCPD hydrogenated petroelum resin)
|FOB Price:||US $2,850-2,950 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||15 Tons|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|15 Tons||US $2,850-2,950/ Ton|
|Production Capacity:||1000 Mt Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: DCPD-120
- Natural Resin: Dcpd Hydrocarbon Resin
- Molecular Principal Chain: Dcpd Hydrocarbon Resin
- Grade No.: Dcpd-120
- Color G#: 2# Max
- Trademark: HSU
- Specification: DCPD-120
- HS Code: 3911100000
- Synthetic Resin: Dcpd Hydrocarbon Resin
- Characteristic: Thermoplastic Resin
- Color: White
- Softening Point(°c): 120±5
- Acid Value(Mg KOH/G): Max. 0.1
- Transport Package: 25kg Per Paper Bag
- Origin: Changzhou, China
DCPD-120 has a good compatibility with ester and polyurethane solvents. In the ester solvent,It has a good compatibility with epoxy resin, furthermore it has a good curing speed with epoxy resin It can be used as the modifier for the marine paints and some other special paints like nitrolacquer paints. By added in, it can reduce the convergent force of the epoxy resin, improve the adhesion of paint as well as the shrinkage force to the cement and steel, furthermore, it also can strengthen the wetting property to paint and improve the leveling property of paint film.
|Grade No.||Softening Point(°C)||Color G#||Acid Value(mg KOH/g)|
|HSU™ DCPD-120||120±5||2# Max||Max. 0.1|
1) Used in high-end rubber, tire, car tires, bias tires, inner tubes and other rubber compounding industries.
2) Used in marine paints, lacquers, alkyd, epoxy, polyester paint, and adhesives, electrical engineering and other related industries.
3) Used in printing inks, gravure inks, printing inks and other high-end ink copperplate industries.
Packaging & Shipping
1. Packed in 25kg paper bag, pp bag or paper and pp compounding bag
17MT without pallets or 14.5MT with pallets for 1*20FCL
Also can use 750kg container sack, 15MT with pallets for 1*20 FCL.
2. Payment: Irrevocable L/C at sight, or 30%T/T in Advance
3. Shipment: In 20 Days after 30% T/T
Storage & Protection
They are non-hazardous product, It should be stored in dry and cool place with fire fighting facilities. Far away from fire, sunshine, moisture and pollution.