C5/C9 Copolymerized Copolymer Petroleum Resin
|FOB Price:||US $800-1,500 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Ton||US $800-1,500/ Ton|
|Production Capacity:||1000 Mt Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: HG110-5
- Natural Resin: Copolymer Resin
- Molecular Principal Chain: Copolymer Resin
- Grade No.: Hg110-5
- Color G#: 5# Max
- Trademark: HSU
- Specification: Color G# 5# Max
- HS Code: 3911100000
- Synthetic Resin: Copolymer Resin
- Characteristic: Thermoplastic Resin
- Color: Light Yellow
- Softening Point(°c): 95-105
- Acid Value(Mg KOH/G): Max. 0.3
- Transport Package: 25kg Per Paper Bag
- Origin: Changzhou, China
C5/C9 Copolymerized Modified Aliphatic Copolymer Petroleum Resins HG110-5
HSU™ HG110-5 is C5/C9 co-polymer hydrocarbon resin.
HSU™ HG110-5 is a light yellow granular solid thermoplastic resin, it is produced by maimly ethylene C9 fractions and fractions C5 as raw materials, through a special production process, at a certain temperature and pressure conditions, generated by the polymerization and the molecular weight range 300-3000 low molecular weight polymer. It has good compatibility with natural rubber (NR), synthetic rubber, styrene polymers (such as SIS, SBS, SEBS, EVA) and so has good compatibility with natural tackifier resins (such as: terpene resin, rosin and its derivatives) Compatibility is good. It has the advantages of the c5 petroleum resin and C9 petroleum resin. It has a low acid value, good miscibility, water resistance, resistance to chemicals, ethanol and other characteristics of the acid with a chemically stable, and adjust the viscosity and thermal stability characteristics. As the structure of non-polar groups, it is good water resistance, acid and alkali resistance, weather resistance and light aging, in organic solvents, particularly in the oil solvent, good solubility, with other resins good compatibility, but also has a certain fragility, increased viscosity, adhesion and plasticity. Generally not used alone, but as promoters, adjusting agents, modifiers and other resins used.
Acid Value(mg KOH/g)
• Excellent compatibility with EVA and SBC rubber.
• Good chemical stability
• High heat resistance and water resistance
• Excellent tack and peel properties
• Low volatility and low odor
Packaging & Shipping
1. Packed in 25kg paper bag, pp bag or paper and pp compounding bag
17MT without pallets or 14.5MT with pallets for 1*20FCL
Also can use 750kg container sack, 15MT with pallets for 1*20 FCL.
2. Payment: Irrevocable L/C at sight, or 30%T/T in Advance
3. Shipment: In 20 Days after 30% T/T
Storage & Protection
They are non-hazardous product, It should be stored in dry and cool place with fire fighting facilities. Far away from fire, sunshine, moisture and pollution.